BS/2 is looking for a new member in the marketing team who will bring B2B customer acquisition to a new technological level. We are ready to experiment and apply the best Acquisition Marketing practices of B2C.
BS/2 has been specializing in software development, supply of hardware equipment for banks and retail outlets, as well as system integration and maintenance services for over 20 years. We sell our software solutions and services to 80 countries worldwide.
The goal of the Senior Acquisition Manager in the marketing team is to develop, launch and efficiently manage a system for attracting B2B customers and partners (distributors) in dozens of countries.
- Launch, monitor and develop an acquisition model for paid channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, possibly Youtube, Instagram and Telegram
- Launch and control an acquisition model on thematic sites and portals
- Launch a system of end-to-end analytics that would include offline channels as well: conferences, exhibitions, networking
- Set up dashboards and track metrics for acquisition channels
- Set up an E-mail Marketing System
- Search for contractors, control of their work
- Managing a small team
- Collaborate with content, regional marketing and sales teams.
- Work experience in Acquisition Marketing should start from 3 years, better - from 5 years
- Experience of attracting clients on different geographic markets is desirable
- Hands-on experience and ability to launch advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google
- Experience in setting up end-to-end analytics systems, working with specialized software solutions
- Experience in setting up and managing email marketing is desirable
- Spoken and written English not lower than Upper Intermediate
- Salary from 1600 euros net
- It is possible to start remotely with subsequent relocation to Lithuania (Vilnius). Company will provide an active support with relocation and obtaining a residence permit (Blue Card)
- 20% discount on meals in a corporate cafe and special conditions for other services of the group of companies (home Internet, FLEXI TV and IPTV)
- Separate budget for training and access to the corporate library
- Modern office with a small gym, recreation and entertainment areas