React.js Developer Hard Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of engineering experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of previous experience working as a React.js Engineer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Yearn, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux, WebHooks.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest, Chai.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Node JS and NPM.
- Understanding of containerisation.
- Material UI
- Understanding of Web APIs(Fetch, WebSockets, etc)
- Understanding of Partial Programming
As a Plus:
- Angular JS
- Understanding of CI/СD
Our Stack(FE part):
- Material UI
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and approaches of implementation.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Writing application interface codes using TypeScript following React.js workflows.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Additional opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.).
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office.
- Access to additional sports (fitness equipment, group activities, table tennis), entertainment (computer games) and leisure areas in the office.
- Company-owned cafe services.
- Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees.
- Work in a friendly, positive team.
- Traditional company events, trips, etc.
- Special benefits for employees
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – email@example.com.