We hope that You are interested in:
- participating in software product development projects;
- development and execution of testing plans and scenarios;
- recording errors and inaccuracies in the software being developed;
- preparation of testing reports;
- collaboration with software development departments.
We hope that You have:
- Higher education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field (can be a student)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely in oral and written form
- Analytical thinking
- Attentive and careful approach to details
- Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Knowledge and application of software testing methods / systems / techniques
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian and Russian or English languages (oral and written)
As a bonus skills:
- Experience configuring testing environments
- Experience in developing automated tests
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
- ISTQB certification
- Postgress, MS SQL, Mongo
We offer You:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work possibility
- Gym subscription
- Table football, ping pong, game consoles in office
- Discounts for company products/services
- Frequent training
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects
- Opportunity to apply your good practices to improve testing processes
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer 's expense (training, business trips, etc.)
- Work in a modern and conveniently located office
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office
- Company-owned cafe services with a special discount for employees
- Possibility to read the publications of the library installed in the company, updated according to the needs of the employees
- An additional discount to the employees for the price of the Flexi TV service provided by Penkių kontinentų komunikacijų centras
- Work in a friendly, positive team
Traditional celebrations, trips, etc. organized for the company's employees.
Place of work –Vilnius, Kareivių g. 2.
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed above.
We guarantee confidentiality.
The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate's competence and work experience.